Choose from Four Options
- $19 for one 30-minute foot massage ($50 value)
- $25 for a one-hour full-body massage ($70 value)
- $35 for two 30-minute foot massages ($100 value)
- $49 for two, one-hour full-body massages ($140 value)
Full-body massage includes the following:
- 20-minute back, shoulder, and neck massage
- 20-minute foot massage
- 20-minute head and arms massage
- The massage takes place in a public room
One of the ancient tenets of traditional Chinese medicine is that all the organs of the body are linked to the soles of the feet. At Rainbow Feet, the therapists focus on just the feet, using reflexology massages that attempt to improve total body wellness by manipulating certain areas on the soles.
The massages give the usually poor circulation in the feet a jump-start, help to ease mental stress, and may even boost the immune system, meaning clients can stop bathing in crushed vitamin C tablets. The foot kneadings can also help toxins escape the 300,000 pores that line the soles, as can Rainbow Feet's ionized footbaths.