Choose from Three Options
- $169 for one month of unlimited group apparatus classes ($299 value)
- $129 for one month of unlimited floor classes ($229 value)
- $229 for one month of unlimited floor and apparatus combo ($399 value)
Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
At Renaissance Pilates Red Bank, two things are paramount: the instructors' pedigrees and the breadth of classes. Read on to learn about both important aspects of this fitness studio:
About the Owner of Renaissance Pilates Red bank and Hoboken / Managing partner at bodyART Americas
- Name: Danielle Buccellato
- Classes taught: Pilates Mat and Apparatus, Xtend Barre, Deep Work, Bax, and BodyArt
- Began teaching: 2002
- Certification: Stott Pilates degrees in several subjects, including Advanced Reformer and Chair and Ladder Barrel, plus similar certificates from Pilates Academy International
- How she helps her students avoid injuries: She's a graduate of The Functional Anatomy for Movement and Injuries Workshop at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
- Other special certificates: Pre/Post-Natal Pilates and Special Populations with Injuries
About the Classes:
- Pilates: Developed in the early 1900s, this method uses apparatuses to build core strength.
- Yoga: The studio adapts Vinyasa techniques that focus on breathing.
- BodyArt: This discipline draws on yoga, Pilates, dance, and tai chi movements, and as balance is important, exercises train several muscles at once.
- Xtend Barre: Students use a ballet barre for balance and resistance.
- Cardio Strength: Students are barefoot as they work through a combination of Pilates, yoga, core, cardio, and agility training.