All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· March 23, 2017
July 5, 2016
June 18, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $169 for one month of unlimited group apparatus classes ($299 value)
- $129 for one month of unlimited floor classes ($229 value)
- $229 for one month of unlimited floor and apparatus combo ($399 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New clients or those who haven't used services in over 6 months. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
At Renaissance Pilates Red Bank, two things are paramount: the instructors' pedigrees and the breadth of classes. Read on to learn about both important aspects of this fitness studio:
About the Owner of Renaissance Pilates Red bank/ Managing partner at bodyART Americas
- Name: Danielle Buccellato
- Classes taught: Pilates Mat and Apparatus, Xtend Barre, Deep Work, Bax, and BodyArt
- Began teaching: 2002
- Certification: Stott Pilates degrees in several subjects, including Advanced Reformer and Chair and Ladder Barrel, plus similar certificates from Pilates Academy International
- How she helps her students avoid injuries: She's a graduate of The Functional Anatomy for Movement and Injuries Workshop at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
- Other special certificates: Pre/Post-Natal Pilates and Special Populations with Injuries
About the Classes:
- Pilates: Developed in the early 1900s, this method uses apparatuses to build core strength.
- Yoga: The studio adapts Vinyasa techniques that focus on breathing.
- BodyArt: This discipline draws on yoga, Pilates, dance, and tai chi movements, and as balance is important, exercises train several muscles at once.
- Xtend Barre: Students use a ballet barre for balance and resistance.
- Cardio Strength: Students are barefoot as they work through a combination of Pilates, yoga, core, cardio, and agility training.
- DaVinci BodyBoard: A resistance band workout like no other that utilizes specific tubes, bands and straps for the ultimate sculpting workout.