Enjoy small-batch, craft wines in a beautiful downtown tasting room comfortably
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for a tasting for two and a bottle to take home or enjoy in the tasting room ($46 value)
- $33 for tasting for four and a bottle to take home or enjoy in the tasting room ($92 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riaza Wines
- The founders: Husband-and-wife duo Erin and Rick Taylor are behind the Spanish-wine-focused Riaza Wines, which opened its downtown Lodi tasting room in 2012.
- The grapes and techniques: Riaza uses traditional varietals, such as malbec, syrah, and zinfandel, along with more obscure ones like verdejo and graciano. The approach to making wine with these grapes is decidedly hands-off, with the fruit being picked a week or two earlier than most wineries, with minimal work done on the juice.
- The wines: The results of that hands-off policy are roughly 1,600 cases of light, delicious wine each year. Guests can stop by the winery and tasting room for sips of wines such as Elemental, a white blend of verdejo and chardonnay; Irreverent, a garnacha rosé; and Outsider, a tempranillo made with grapes from three area vineyards.