Choose Between Two Options
- $36 for a three-course vegetarian or vegan lunch for two (up to $78 value)
- $44 for a three-course vegetarian or vegan dinner for two (up to $92 value)
Both options include the following for each diner:
- One soup or mixed-green salad
- Choice of eggplant parmigiana, vegan or vegetarian pasta, or the risotto of the day
- Two scoops of italian gelato
- A glass of house red or white wine
With its exposed brick walls and dark woods, Risibisi Restaurant would feel right at home among the trattorias lining the streets of northern Italy. Chalk that sensation up to owner Marco Palmieri, a native of Trieste. Under his stewardship, the award-winning establishment has garnered praise from Zagat and the Michelin Guide.
Though everything about Risibisi is Italian, its roots are actually planted firmly in Californian soil. The restaurant relies almost exclusively on ingredients produced by local farms throughout Sonoma County. Chefs transform those elements into fried eggplant paninis with goat cheese for lunch and around 10 different pastas for dinner. They also create succulent entrées such as braised lamb shank with pistachio-olive pesto. A full bar allows guests to sip authentic cocktails while waiting for a table, or for a handy dining companion to build one out of toothpicks and bubblegum.