All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $32 for two hours of open range time with equipment for two ($40 value)
- $54 for two hours of open range time with equipment for four ($80 value)
- $207 for a two-hour archery birthday party for up to 20 ($299 value)
Open range time is available Saturday, 12 p.m.–9 p.m. and Sunday, 1 p.m.–6 p.m. Please call ahead or visit the open range page on the website as special events may affect available hours. The range requires that all participants wear a closed toed shoe. Sandals and flip flops, which do not enclose the toe, are not permitted for participants. Spectators are welcome to wear these types of shoes. Guests receive basic instruction before heading to the range.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for birthday parties. All participants must wear a closed toed shoe. Sandals and flip flops which do not enclose the toe are not permitted for participants. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rising Phoenix Archery
Draw, aim, and shoot. Most would say those three steps are all it takes to fire off an arrow. But the instructors at Rising Phoenix Archery know there's more to it than that. Within each of those steps—as well as the moments leading up to them—is an opportunity to improve form, technique, and fundamentals. More importantly, there's an opportunity for both beginner and advanced archers to discover a new passion in the sport.
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced archery classes
- Private and group instruction at indoor and outdoor ranges
- Regular tournaments
- Birthday parties where guests shoot arrows at balloons, tic-tac-toe boards, and more