Choose from Three Options
- $31 for two hours of open range time with equipment for two ($40 value)
- $52 for two hours of open range time with equipment for four ($80 value)
- $199 for a two-hour archery birthday party for up to 20 ($299 value)
Open range time is available Tuesday - Friday, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and 5 - 10 p.m., Saturday, 12 - 10 p.m., and Sunday, 12 - 6 p.m. The range requires that all participants wear a closed toed shoe. Sandals and Flip flops which do not enclose the toe are not permitted for participants. Spectators are welcome to wear these types of shoes. For the birthday party, guests receive basic instruction before heading to the range for open time or a variety of archery-related games, including tic-tac-toe or top-score tournaments. The staff can customize parties to suit all ages, with fun activities for both kids and adults.
Rising Phoenix Archery
Draw, aim, and shoot. Most would say those three steps are all it takes to fire off an arrow. But the instructors at Rising Phoenix Archery know there's more to it than that. Within each of those steps—as well as the moments leading up to them—is an opportunity to improve form, technique, and fundamentals. More importantly, there's an opportunity for both beginner and advanced archers to discover a new passion in the sport.
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced archery classes
- Private and group instruction at indoor and outdoor ranges
- Regular tournaments
- Birthday parties where guests shoot arrows at balloons, tic-tac-toe boards, and more