90-minute session in the flotation tank help clients de-stress and relax, and allow the brain to pump out dopamine and endorphins
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
#####Samana Float Center’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Staff and guests are required to wear masks at all times in shared spaces.
- Staff will be washing hands regularly and will make hand sanitizer available to guests upon arrival.
- The facility will be promoting social distancing by limiting the number of people in the lounge areas.
- Float pods and cabins are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Hard surfaces are cleaned and sanitized.
- Cabins are sterilized with sustainable ozone gas.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Samana Float Center’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Samana Float Center
Samana Float Center makes the benefits of floatation therapy accessible to just about anyone. Seasoned floaters will be relatively familiar with the company's floatation pods, which are filled with salt-saturated water that allows them to float effortlessly. But those who may be prone to claustrophobia can also experience weightlessness, thanks to Samana's float rooms: personal cabins that allow guests to stretch out completely and not feel closed-in. The zero-gravity environment takes pressure off of joints and muscles and boasts numerous physical and mental benefits, including improved circulation, better sleep, and stress reduction.