Known for its spices, Indian fare jolts the taste buds in a manner that kissing an electrical socket could never match. Enjoy shockingly good cuisine with today's Groupon to Sankalp Indian Restaurant. Choose between the following options:
• For $20, you get an Indian meal for two (up to a $42.95 value) including:
• One appetizer (up to an $8.99 value)
• Two entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
• Two soft drinks (a $1.99 value each)
• For $40, you get an Indian meal for four (up to an $85.90 value) including:
• Two appetizers (up to an $8.99 value each)
• Four entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
• Four soft drinks (a $1.99 value each)
Sankalp Indian Restaurant’s worldly chef unites authentic Indian cuisine from a multitude of regions into an aromatic culinary symphony. Dining duos and quartets can compose ballads for appetizers such as the vegetable samosas, a tri-sided purse fried golden brown and filled to capacity with potatoes and peas, or the gobi Manchurian, a bouquet of fried cauliflower drizzled with an Indo-Chinese sauce. Guests can guide forks on an expedition through the yogurt and spice marinated terrain of tandoori chicken or asses dining companion’s worthiness by demanding they pull Excalibur-esque skewers from spiced ground-lamb kebabs. Haryali seek kebabs offer a vegetarian cornucopia of minced vegetables combined with spinach and spices. Human hoards of two or four can claim glossy, black cushioned banquette seats under neutral colored walls and round, dangling fixtures in the minimalist interior.
11963 Lebanon Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241