Clients receive tea samples and during an online tasting can learn from Phil Parda, a certified tea educator for International Tea Masters
What You'll Get
- Method of communication: Zoom
- Tea samples are valid for pick-up or delivery
- Shipping not included ($5 for shipping/handling per household; 5–7-business-days delivery)
- Virtual tea tastings are an interactive experience led by International Tea Master Educator Philip Parda. Participants will be instructed to steep 6–7 teas specific to the tasting subject and learn about history, process, and health benefits.
- Tea tasting class subjects change weekly; click here to view the schedule
Virtual tea tastings are an interactive experience, learning and tasting teas with International Tea Master Educator Philip Parda. You will be instructed to steep 6-7 teas specific to the tasting subject and learn about history, process & health benefits. Super fun and applicable to young and old, novice to expert! Please call the store to schedule your virtual tea tasting. Tea tasting class subjects change weekly-visit site calendar to see class schedule. Have redemption code on your voucher ready to secure your reservation. Tea tasting tea samples will be mailed in advance of the class-please allow up to 7 days.
The Fine Print
About Savvy Tea Gourmet
The tea-lovers at Savvy Tea Gourmet, Phil and Judy Parda, wish to share their experience, knowledge, and taste of tea with others. They offer tasting sessions during which guests can learn about the history of tea, its health benefits, and enjoy the taste of the beverages. They also offer a cup of tea to sip while just sitting and relaxing, and a wide variety of tea to choose from in their online shop.