Dive center helps ready scuba diving enthusiasts for certification by completing all academic and pool work
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Two-day semi-private class
- eLearning academics
- Gear transportation to the pool
- One free day of rentals of personal items (mask, snorkel, and fins)
- Free logbook
- Pool Classes are Saturdays from 6:30-10:30 pm until future notice.
- View the schedule
- Age restrictions: Must be 14 or older.
- Must be able to swim comfortably.
- Not suitable for customers with asthma, respiratory problems, diabetes, or any limitation of physical activity.
- Additional fees apply for certification.
- All students must complete their eLearning coursework and an in-person review with an instructor at least 24 hours prior to attending any pool class.
- All classes are separated into a pod with a maximum of four students per instructor.
- All rental gear is cleaned with Steramine, a powerful anti-viral.
- About the instructors: The company’s professional, friendly, and informative staff holds a combined 100 years of dive experience in a variety of environments around the world.
About Scuba Network
The experienced instructors at Scuba Network offer training for divers of all levels. Their beginners courses help get first-time divers acclimated, and the experienced staff can also teach new tips to experienced underwater explorers. Their scuba driving training courses include pool sessions as well as equipment rental.