Massages are complimented by aromatherapy and reflexology for for full-body relaxation
About This Deal
- Not valid for pregnancy or Thai therapeutic massage.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- During reflexology sessions, a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology. Mr Boonnaporn Tungsirisan is working at 13732 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks Location. #83645
- Massage Therapist License #8131
Flickering votive candles cast a peaceful glow over spheres of green roses, ornate Thai sculptures, and river-buffed stones at Sparadise, where massage therapists dispel aches with five signature therapies. Thai massage incorporates rocking, stretching, and acupressure into its soothing regimen, and deep-tissue massage targets sub-muscular knots. Sweet-almond-lemongrass or grapeseed-eucalyptus oil facilitate the Swedish-style moves of the aroma-oil massage, and rocks from the sun's cobblestone streets characterize the hot-stone massage. Herbs, oils, and teas, meanwhile, lace the foot spa's bath with fragrant botanicals.