Choose from Three Options
- $95 for one 60-minute massage or 60-minute custom facial ($135 value)
- $179 for a 60-minute Swedish massage and 60-minute custom facial ($255 value)
- $349 for a spa package for two with two 60-minute Swedish massages and two 60-minute custom facials ($510 value)
Each option also includes complimentary champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and valet service.
Still Spa at The Woodmark Hotel
Still Spa at The Woodmark Hotel is nothing if not luxurious. The resort has earned accolades from Condé Nast Traveler and U.S. News & World Report, thanks to stunning views of Lake Washington and an indulgent menu of spa services. Take a closer look at a handful of Still Spa's most sumptuous offerings.
- Mt. Rainier Stone Revival massage: Rosemary, ginger, cypress, and geranium essential oils pair with hot stones to relax sore muscles and improve circulation. Conversely, cold stones placed on the cheeks and forehead soothe facial tension, and a Jindilli back scrub softens hard-to-reach skin.
- Lavender and sage body wrap: There's also arnica in this wrap, which reduces inflammation in pained muscles. Aided by steamed towels, upper-body massage, and warm detoxifying clay, the treatment relaxes the entire body.
- Chocolate champagne facial: After an "effervescent" exfoliation fueled by cocoa enzymes, aestheticians apply Circadia's Oxygen Rx treatment to purify pores and leave skin glowing.
- Luxury mani-pedi: A combination of lime-blossom scrub and macadamia-oil body butter deeply moisturizes weathered hands and feet. Nail techs then tidy up nails and cuticles for a few coats of classic or gel polish.
Still Spa At The Woodmark Hotel
1200 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98033