The problem with invisibility is that cloak fashions fade rapidly and past-season trends don't capture anyone's eyes for resale. Manage your appearance in a more sustainable way with today's Groupon for eco-friendly salon and spa services at Studio Within Salon and Spa in Lakeview. Choose from three options:
- For $59, you get a haircut, blowout, and deep-conditioning treatment (a $128 value).
- For $59, you get a deluxe facial (a $125 value).
- For $59, you get a 90-minute relaxation, deep-tissue, or pregnancy massage (a $120 value).
Studio Within Salon and Spa is an eco-friendly salon and spa with an emphasis on organic and natural products, energy conservation, and recycling. Prepare your tresses for the holiday party circuit with a haircut ($68) and a deep-conditioning treatment accompanied by a frizz-banishing blowout ($60). Or, help your skin adjust to the changing temperatures, or just unwind after a long week of burying children's toys in your backyard, with a deluxe facial. This luxurious treatment begins with a custom cleansing facial followed by eye-firming and lip-hydrating products. Worn-out arm paddles and pavement stompers will receive a soothing massage for ultimate stress relief. For an all-out kneading, opt for a 90-minute massage with an emphasis on healthful relaxation, deep-tissue pain relief, or relief from the discomfort associated with carrying a person in your body.
Studio Within Salon and Spa's brightly lit salon area is teeming with beautifying energy exuding from the well-trained and friendly staffers who perform hair treatments in private rooms. Soothing flamenco guitar tunes lure spa-goers to the downstairs treatment rooms. The sub-level spa contains a tranquil massage room with dark wooden fixtures and a warm-hued treatment room used to turn back clients' aesthetic clocks to their pre-tiger-wrangling years.
Find a Chicago massage.
- For those who truly want to keep their color under wraps, John Lusk operates out of a private room in Studio Within. He specializes in blond highlights and natural ways to cover gray – Chicago
- The salon itself is inviting and very friendly. The staff at the salon on the day I got my hair cut were friendly, talkative and very welcoming. It was my first time at their salon but I felt like I had been there a dozen times – Amber S., Yelp
Studio Within Salon/Spa
Such is their commitment to beauty, the stylists and aestheticians at Studio Within Salon/Spa seek to extend their rejuvenating services to their biggest client, the Earth, by adopting eco-friendly practices. Along with carrying organic and natural products, the salon continues to expand its green philosophy, which includes supporting local businesses through charity, energy-efficient lighting, and generators fueled by patrons’ discarded tension. The studio’s soothing lobby boasts lavender walls and rustic furniture, and spiral stairs lead down into the lower spa’s umber walls, candles, and dark wood furniture. With recent remodeling, the massage rooms are now more spacious and outfitted with brand new treatment tables.