Aiming to provide a smooth and radiant complexion, these treatments are based on deep exfoliation to help remove dead skin cells
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion.
- Chemical peel
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About Terra Spa and Lash Bar
Terra Spa and Lash Bar, clients unwind from day-to-day stresses with some deserved relaxation. The salon's team of knowledgeable aestheticians customize each treatment to clients' specific needs and preferences. The pampering magic is accomplished through an array of services that range from massages to facials to eyelash extensions. Stone massages, for example, combine hand strokes with the use of warm and occasionally cool stones to relieve sore muscles and induce an overall soothing effect. When clients feel like revitalizing their faces, the aestheticians moisturize, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin with facials.