Glatt Kosher cuisine made with meat and poultry delivered fresh from a butcher shop owned by the same family that operates the eatery
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose from Seven Options
- $41.50 for $60 worth of food and drinks for lunch for parties of two or more
- $83.50 for $120 worth of food and drinks for lunch for parties of four or more
- $73 for $110 worth of food and drinks for dinner valid Monday–Wednesday for parties of two or more
- $146 for $220 worth of food and drinks for dinner valid Monday–Wednesday for parties of four or more
- $78 for $110 worth of food and drinks for dinner valid any day for parties of two or more
- $156 for $220 worth of food and drinks for dinner valid any day for parties of four or more
BYOB is available for Kosher Liquor & Wine.
Hours of Operation:
- Lunch: 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- 9:30 p.m. - Midnight
- Lunch: 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
About The Butcher's Steakhouse
For more than 30 years, the family behind The Butcher's Steakhouse have run butcher shops and restaurants in New York and New Jersey, and those sensibilities come into play at this glatt kosher steak house, opened in 2014. All meat and poultry are Beit Yousef from alle meat processing & arrive fresh, not frozen, from the crew's butcher shop, where it is incorporated into all sorts of satisfying steaks and Middle Eastern cuisine such as shish kebabs. On a sunny, warm day, head to the outdoor seating area to enjoy the delicious dishes. The Butcher's Steakhouse is certified kosher by The Jersey Shore Orthodox Rabbinate.