All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $45.50 for $60 worth of food and drinks for lunch for parties of two or more
- $91.50 for $120 worth of food and drinks for lunch for parties of four or more
- $80 for $110 worth of food and drinks for dinner valid Monday–Wednesday for parties of two or more
- $160 for $220 worth of food and drinks for dinner valid Monday–Wednesday for parties of four or more
- $85.50 for $110 worth of food and drinks for dinner valid any day for parties of two or more
- $171 for $220 worth of food and drinks for dinner valid any day for parties of four or more
BYOB is available for Kosher Liquor & Wine.
Hours of Operation:
- Lunch: 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- 9:30 p.m. - Midnight
- Lunch: 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Not valid for nightly specials. Reservation required. Not valid on Shabbat Night (Motzeh Shabbat). 2/14, Passover, Yom Ha'atzmaut, 5 de Mayo, Mother's Day, Shavuot, Memorial Day, Father's Day, 7/4, Tisha B'Av, Labor Day, Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Thanksgiving, 12/24-25, and 12/31-1/1. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Butcher's Steakhouse
For more than 30 years, the family behind The Butcher's Steakhouse have run butcher shops and restaurants in New York and New Jersey, and those sensibilities come into play at this glatt kosher steak house, opened in 2014. All meat and poultry are Beit Yousef from alle meat processing & arrive fresh, not frozen, from the crew's butcher shop, where it is incorporated into all sorts of satisfying steaks and Middle Eastern cuisine such as shish kebabs. On a sunny, warm day, head to the outdoor seating area to enjoy the delicious dishes. The Butcher's Steakhouse is certified kosher by The Jersey Shore Orthodox Rabbinate.