What You'll Get
- $49 for indie-wine-fest entry for one ($79.74 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 20, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only day of event. Not valid with any other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Garagiste Festival
- Garagiste: Originally, this word was a Bordeaux-region slur, used to poke fun at the small-batch winemakers who worked in their home garages (and basements, and cellars). The Garagiste Festival celebrates independent wineries, many of whom will debut bottles that have never before been tasted.
- 32 underground and indie winemakers, from Northern California and the Central Coast, will chat with attendees and pour samples of more than . . .
- 100 handcrafted wines, made from over 18 grape varieties. The Garagiste Festival is celebrating year number . . .
- Six. For the previous five years, it was held in Southern California and the Central Coast, but this time, the fest is bringing all its never-before-tasted wines to NorCal. The event was named . . .
- One of the top ten Incredible Epicurean Destinations in the World by ABC News. There are . . .
- Dozens of effusive reviews. It's been called "fun and exuberant" (Los Angeles Times), "a fun, yet informative setting to taste these ultra-premium wines, and meet with the unique Garagistes who crafted them" (LA Wonders), and a place "where the cutting edge cuts most intensely; winemakers you haven't yet heard about, let alone tasted. It's a crazy thrill of discovery" (KCET).