Expo celebrating all forms of writing with classes, seminars, exhibitions, and networking opportunities with industry professionals
About This Deal
- Date: September 25–27, 2020
- Conference of writers and storytellers from all mediums with classes, seminars, exhibitions, and networking opportunities with industry professionals.
- What’s included: access to all three days of classes, sessions, star speakers, and exhibitors.
About Story Expo
A primary thread connects all movies, TV shows, books, online content, and even video games: somebody has to write them. At Story Expo, writers from all media unite as storytellers to network with and learn from peers and experts throughout the industry. The weekend is packed with activities, including:
- Star Speakers
- World-renowned speakers
- Classes and sessions on specific crafts
- More than 30 different exhibitors
- Industry leader sessions with major studios
With each seminar, star speaker, workshop or exhibit, attendees have the chance to soak up all sorts of tips, from understanding different aspects of story and writing to packaging and pitching their ideas—a skill that might even come in handy during the expo. Inside the Story Expo Pitching Room, top agents, managers and production companies listen to pitches and scripts, allowing writers to share their ideas in person instead of having planes scrawl them across the sky.