What You'll Get
Choose from two options:
- For $25 you get the Rock Gym 101 class ($30) and a five-punch climbing pass ($75) at Upper Limits Rock Gym.
- For $45 you get the 101 class and a ten-punch climbing pass ($110).
- Learn basic top-roping procedures, knot-tying skills, and belay techniques
- Classes are limited to 10 students for optimal instruction and include equipment and climbing for the rest of the day.
- Choose from the following class times:
</b> - Saturdays - 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Sundays - 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6 p.m.
- Punch card day passes include in and out privileges on the day of use
- The facilities at Upper Limits include showers, lockers, a lounge area, and free parking
- Have fun and improve your physical fitness
Reservations are required for the intro class
Eight Yelpers give Upper Limits Rock Gym an average of 4.5 stars. > * Totally fun! I went here tonight, & it was my first time rock climbing. They have easy routes. I like the fact that they have autobelays. – Kat V. > * …I’m a little scared of heights. Upper Limits gives me the opportunity to climb in a safe environment. – Adam T.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver or have guardian sign if under 18. Valid only for intro class. Not valid in pro shop. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Upper Limits
Chris and Pam Schmick's passion for climbing inspired them to clear tons of rotting soybeans out of an abandoned grain silo in Illinois and transform it into a state-of-the-art climbing facility. Now, in St. Louis, the duo has converted a 10,000-square-foot historic train station into a climber’s haven. They installed massive rock arches that soar 35 feet in the air, and dotted the climbing walls with a diverse mix of slabs, cracks, and dihedrals. After their successful expansion in St. Louis, the pair acquired a 14,000-square-foot gym space in West County in which they designed a full-service climbing paradise. All three gyms cater to beginner climbers, with 18-foot-tall bouldering walls and 14 autobelays. The gyms furnish climbers with showers and a locker room, and stock their pro shops with top-tier equipment from Black Diamond and La Sportiva.