Choose from two options:
- For $25 you get the Rock Gym 101 class ($30) and a five-punch climbing pass ($75) at Upper Limits Rock Gym.
- For $45 you get the 101 class and a ten-punch climbing pass ($110).
- Learn basic top-roping procedures, knot-tying skills, and belay techniques
- Classes are limited to 10 students for optimal instruction and include equipment and climbing for the rest of the day.
- Choose from the following class times:
</b> - Saturdays - 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Sundays - 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6 p.m.
- Punch card day passes include in and out privileges on the day of use
- The facilities at Upper Limits include showers, lockers, a lounge area, and free parking
- Have fun and improve your physical fitness
Reservations are required for the intro class
Eight Yelpers give Upper Limits Rock Gym an average of 4.5 stars. > * Totally fun! I went here tonight, & it was my first time rock climbing. They have easy routes. I like the fact that they have autobelays. – Kat V. > * …I’m a little scared of heights. Upper Limits gives me the opportunity to climb in a safe environment. – Adam T.
Chris and Pam Schmick's passion for climbing inspired them to clear tons of rotting soybeans out of an abandoned grain silo in Illinois and transform it into a state-of-the-art climbing facility. Now, in St. Louis, the duo has converted a 10,000-square-foot historic train station into a climber’s haven. They installed massive rock arches that soar 35 feet in the air, and dotted the climbing walls with a diverse mix of slabs, cracks, and dihedrals. After their successful expansion in St. Louis, the pair acquired a 14,000-square-foot gym space in West County in which they designed a full-service climbing paradise. All three gyms cater to beginner climbers, with 18-foot-tall bouldering walls and 14 autobelays. The gyms furnish climbers with showers and a locker room, and stock their pro shops with top-tier equipment from Black Diamond and La Sportiva.
Downtown St. Louis
326 S 21st St.
St. Louis, Missouri 63103Get Directions