All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Going out to a restaurant with your family is a great way to catch up and an even better way to prove to your parents that you’ve finally learned to eat without screaming between bites. Reveal the new you with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for a three-course prix fixe meal for two with a bottle of wine (a $180 value)
- $175 for a three-course prix fixe meal for four with two bottles of wine (a $360 value)<p>
The prix fixe menu includes:
- Choice of artichoke soup or a BLT salad
- Choice of buttermilk fried chicken or a cassoulet of spring vegetables
- Choice of lemon parfait or a dark chocolate pot de crème
- Choice of Pacific Bay cabernet or chardonnay<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Velvet Room at the Clift Hotel
Many hotels offer a standard continental breakfast, but the Clift Hotel isn’t standard. Inside the Clift’s regal structure sits the Velvet Room, where guests can begin their days with breakfasts of smoked salmon with caviar crème fraiche and omelets flecked with dandelion greens or truffle cheese. Executive chef Thomas Weibull devises the menu, culling ingredients for his seasonal dishes from local farmers and purveyors, along with the béarnaise springs behind his house. At dinner, he might serve plates of roasted bone marrow or homemade lobster mac and cheese. The rustic and artful dishes match the décor: tall velvet curtains line the walls, and hand-blown Murano glass lamps glow upon tables and red leather banquettes.