Like a marzipan replica of the Nike of Samothrace, Vietnamese cuisine combines artful presentation with delicious flavor. Dine on delicious masterpieces with today’s Groupon to Vietnamese Garden. The restaurant is closed Sunday and Monday. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get a meal for two (up to a $49.55 value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.55 value; excludes appetizers of higher value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.75 value each)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to a $6.75 each)
- For $15, you get $30 worth of anything on the menu.
At Vietnamese Garden, diners embark upon gluten-free culinary journeys, traversing mouthwatering ranges of seven appetizers before exploring the epicurean delights of 16 traditional entrees. Shreds of yam and carrot dive into the bubbling cocoon of a fryer to emerge as potato fritters, served amid thickets of greens and a pool of house dipping sauce. Visitors enjoy seared meat without the hassles of snaring wild steaks in grills by sampling the bun cha gio thit nuong, which pairs pork or chicken with a savory noodle companion. Guests sip on craft beers such as Blue Moon or Fat Tire or one of six flavorful wines and dine on dishes prepared without the flavorade of MSG. The restaurant’s cozy, cottage-like exterior betrays the expansive sweep of its dining area, rich with crimson tablecloths, decorative artwork and windows whose views reveal gargantuan trees who were unable to get a reservation.