Thai eatery with patio dishes out pad thai with chicken and tofu, pumpkin curry, spicy eggplant over rice, and Thai-style barbecue
About Vulcan Thai Cafe
Although Vulcan Thai Cafe is firmly located in Oakland, the eatery transports diners thousands of miles away to Thailand with its authentic cuisine. That distance isn't the only impressive number behind the café, though.
- 65 seats are available at the eatery, with 50 in the dining room and 15 on the patio
- 4 types of curry include green, yellow, red, and panang, plus pumpkin
- 5 fried-noodle dishes include popular entrees such as pad thai and pad see ew
- 2 rolls filled with vegetables and shrimp enveloped in rice noodles come with the shrimp-roll appetizer
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Vulcan Thai Cafe
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days ,