What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$39 for Discovery Adventure tour for two ($130 value)
* Two-hour tour
* Chance to feed the animals
* Time to touch animals such as stingrays, sharks, and turtles
$59 for Insanity tour for two ($200 value)
* Two-hour tour of the aquarium’s creepiest, crawliest animals
* Complimentary fossilized shark-tooth necklace
$50 for $100 level animal adoption package ($100 value)
* Name on animal’s exhibit for one year
* Adoption certificate
* Animal picture and fact sheet
* One plush stingray from the Wonders of Water Gift Shop
$100 for a one-year Gudgeon family membership for six ($250 value)
* Unlimited aquarium admission for six
* 15% off gift-shop discount
* Six single-use guest pass
* Invitations to members-only events
* Add extra family members for $15 each
Click here for additional information about the extended-length tours. This Groupon does not include admission to City Museum.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). 11 and younger must be accompanied by guardian. Gudgeon family membership does not include City Museum admission or membership. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About World Aquarium
Since 1971, World Aquarium has stuck to its not-for-profit mission to protect marine life and promote the public's understanding of the aquatic world through educational programs, exhibits, and research. The aquarium unsurprisingly favors a hands-on approach; visitors often get close enough to high-five the flippers, fins, or pincers of many of its more than 10,000 animals.
Tour guides wind through exhibits on sea and freshwater animals, showcasing creatures such as sea turtles, sharks, stingrays, and fish from rivers and lakes around the globe. While peering into the faithfully reconstructed habitats, visitors absorb valuable information on how to conserve water, protect aquatic resources, and peacefully resolve conflicts between Siamese fighting fish.