During martial arts classes participants can learn self-defense techniques and improve their self-discipline
About This Deal
- Xtreme Martial Arts and Fitness Center offers kids’ martial arts classes, designed to be fun and interesting for children, and adult Muay Thai kickboxing classes, during which participants can learn self-defense techniques.
- What’s included: registration fee
- View the 3681 Union Ave class schedule
- View the 1570 Hamilton Ave class schedule
- Age groups for kids’ classes: 4–6, 7–12
Need To Know
About Xtreme Martial Arts and Fitness Center
Xtreme Martial Arts and Fitness Center’s martial arts trainers and coaches take on students aged 3–60 in their quest to spread the art of muay thai. Far from regarding the ancient martial art—which incorporates strikes from the fists, feet, elbows, and knees—as simply a means of fighting or very forcefully hailing a cab, staff also gear classes toward fitness with their X-Fit kickboxing programs. All lessons take place in their 5,000-square-foot facility, where students battle punching bags or spar against padded partners. An additional 2,000-square-foot personal-training studio provides space for one-on-one conditioning, which removes all competitive aspects from training, aside from the quest to wipe that smug smile off of your shadow’s face.