All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 26, 2017
· Reviewed August 28, 2017
· Reviewed August 24, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for two pints, two take-home pint glasses, and two take-home 22-ounce bottles of beer ($36 value)
- $35 for four pints, four take-home pint glasses, and four take-home 22-ounce bottles of beer ($72 value)
Additional discount for refills is offered to Groupon customers.
Beers of 9.0 ABV or higher come in 10 oz. servings only, not eligible for full pint pours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Beers of 9.0 ABV or higher come in 10 oz. servings only, not eligible for full pint pours. May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid on Friday and Saturday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About YOLO Brewing Company
The 12+ taps at YOLO Brewing Company pour brewery-fresh beer crafted in small batches. The unique Beer Hall brings the brewing action into view where customers are likely to see the brewing team crafting new batches while you enjoy a hand-crafted pint from the taps. The spirit of small-batch craft brewing is what drives its staff and the community they've created at YOLO Brewing Company. On the shaded outdoor beer dock, fans sip brews or pull up their cars to load bottles, growlers, or even kegs into the trunk. The Beer Hall plays host to live music several nights a week, and food trucks roll up every day to serve delicious grub while patrons sip on the daily offering of fresh beer.
YOLO Brewing offers a wide selection of beers and a friendly scene to enjoy them in. Here's a look at what might be on tap during a visit:
- Lemondrop IPA: Brewed to feature the Lemondrop hop, this IPA variety has notes of fresh lemon mixed with some citrus, floral and spicy aromas. Our flagship single IPA is medium bodied with a delicious blend of Lemondrop, Summit, Mosaic hops.
- Colossus DIPA: Our flagship West Coast double IPA, bursting with Amarillo and Citra hops. Clean on the palate.
- Nutty Brown: 1st Place winner at the 2016 California State Fair, the Nutty Brown is a deliciously smooth malt-focused ale with pronounced toasted and roasted malt flavors, while not being overbearing or heavy. The mash consists of Pale Ale malt, toasted malt, and a blend of brown and roasted caramel malts from the UK. The result is a mild beer with flavors of toffee and roasted nuts. Very lightly hopped, the Nutty Brown flavor dances at the edge of sweet, without being cloying or heavy.
- Capitol Gold Pale: We tilt the balance on our Pale Ale towards malt, with toasted and caramel malts and moderate use of Cascade & Columbus hops, creating an enjoyable everyday, every occasion ale.
- Helms Deep: Full bodied Oatmeal Coconut Porter brewed with English dry ale yeast, oat flakes and pure coconut & vanilla. A beautiful blend of distinct flavor and creamy smooth richness that leaves you wanting another sip!