Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 4 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Architect attendees should be able to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
As a specialist training provider and active contributors to the Enterprise Architecture industry, when you train with EA Principals you will receive genuine advantages other training organizations are simply unable to provide:
Subject Matter Experts:
All our classes are curated and taught by industry experts with long standing careers in the disciplines that they teach.
EA Principals is one of the first training providers accredited to facilitate this training course.
We pride ourselves on having a high instructor to student ratio to ensure you receive as much individual attention as desired.
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Architect (ARCH) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe® 4 Architect certificate
- A SAFe® 4 Architect digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe® 4 Architect, which includes access to the ARCH Community of Practice
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
It is beneficial for those who attend this course to be familiar with Agile principles and practices.
Course & Certification Benefits:
Completing the EA Principals SAFe® for Architects training course prepares you to undertake the SAFe® 4 Architects certification exam. Upon successful completion of this exam you will receive your SAFe® 4 Architect certificate. When you complete this course, you are also entitled to receive a Certification of Completion upon request.
The benefits of becoming a SAFe® 4 Architect certified Professional with EA Principals include:
- Amplify your employment and career opportunities
- Enhance your professional brand with a globally trusted certification
- Validate your knowledge and skill set
- Increase your worth to your organization
Exam name: SAFe® 4 Architect Exam
Exam format: Multiple choice; Multiple select
Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® for Architects course
Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2.0 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Class Starting Monday, March 02
- Monday, March 02, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Tuesday, March 03, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Wednesday, March 04, 9:00AM- 3:30PM
Exam Voucher Included
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Agile classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, EA Principals, Inc., in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.