Explorations of the natural world reveal why the sky is blue, grass is green, and dogs can understand but not speak Italian. Unlock the world's remaining mysteries with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- Unlimited general-admission and special-exhibition tickets for two adults
- Four free tickets to IMAX films or seasonal live-animal exhibits
- A one-year subscription to Rotunda, the member magazine
- Discounts at museum shops and restaurants, as well as museum programs and show admission
- Invitations to special-exhibition previews
$85 for a family membership for two adults and up to four children with four tickets to Journey to the Stars (a $175 value)
- All the benefits of a dual membership, but with four free adult and eight free children tickets to seasonal IMAX films or seasonal live-animal exhibits
In addition to exploring the birth of ancient stars at the Whoopi Goldberg–narrated Journey to the Stars, members enjoy unlimited access to special exhibitions such as Our Global Kitchen, which explores humankind's complex relationship with food around the world and through the ages.
American Museum of Natural History
Collecting from the darkest depths of the ocean, beneath layered bedrock, or from the farthest reaches of space, the American Museum of Natural History catalogues, studies, and shares the latest knowledge about the natural world. The Museum's famed permanent halls explore an array of topics, from human ancestry throughout the ages to deep history of lands ruled by dinosaurs. The Museum’s far-reaching educational programs extend beyond the permanent exhibits and the confines of the building, reaching into middle and high schools to fund and conduct hands-on, student-driven experiments. The Museum also supports scientific expeditions around the world, providing archeologists and paleontologists with essential supplies and Indiana Jones Halloween masks.
The special attractions were fantastic! Space show and spiders alive is a must, if they are still on-going by the time you get there.Stanley W., Yelp, 10/8/12
If you are into space, check out the planetarium show. It is amazing!Bryan W., Yelp, 9/21/12
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York, New York 10024Get Directions