Stop hiding under wide-brimmed hats and curtains of hair with today's Groupon to Beaucage. For just $50, you can indulge in a 50-minute signature facial that will have you pouting and posing for the next available camera, mirror, or hunter-gatherer.
The warm and friendly estheticians at Beaucage know skin like the back of their own skin-covered hands. The staff uses Environ and Dermalogica products, so your skin will shimmer like the surface of a lake at twilight, except not liquid, not transparent, and not flamey. Each facial cleanses, purifies, and moisturizes skin to restore balance and beauty to your face.
Because Beaucage is open seven days a week, it's easy to find time to make your skin glow. Celebrate an upcoming event with a group of dull-skinned friends, or give the gift of healthy-skinned solitude. Ditch your hats, facial bandanas, and Mark Curry masks and flaunt your radiant skin like a flashlight in a closed chest-freezer.
Citysearchers give Beaucage 4.5 stars:
- Unbelievable results! My skin felt soft and had that healthy glow. I am still young and the products she used were perfect for my skin...I left feeling great and a lot more educated too! – yorkm13
- ...my skin looks a million times better. It is rejuvenated. Monica not only gives a great facial, but she teaches you about all the products she is applying. She asks specific questions that only you can answer about your skin. Because she is so knowledgable [sic] and open, you can trust her with your skin. – christinefazz
- The staff there is so friendly and every time I go they greet me by my name and everything. LOVE BEAUCAGE!!!!! – MsCheeks84
Get That Healthy Glow
The signature facial at Beaucage will give your skin that “healthy glow.” But there are plenty of other ways to give your skin a radiant glow:
- After a workout, wash everything but your face.
- Bask in the light of Polonium-210 once a day.
- Treat yourself to a spontaneous marriage.
- After a hard day of work, volunteer at your local library.
- Two hammocks.
71 Newbury St
Boston, Massachusetts 02116Get Directions