Without spas, terrycloth bathrobes would have to make ends meet by taking part-time jobs as car-wash rags and Muppets. Help keep bathwear gainfully employed with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a three-treatment spa package (a $220 total value)
- Salt-and-sugar body scrub (a $50 value)
- One-hour Swedish or prenatal massage (an $85 value)
- One-hour anti-aging facial (an $85 value)<p>
$39 for a choice of facial or massage (an $85 value). Choose one of the following:
- One-hour anti-aging facial, which employs antioxidants to help firm and tone the skin
- One-hour Swedish massage, which combines five stroke styles to diminish tension and soft-tissue pain
- One-hour prenatal massage, which releases common aches and tensions associated with pregnancy, targeting cramped regions and bringing circulation to soft tissues<p>
Chakras Healing and Day Spa
A plump Buddha statue stands guard near the entrance of Chakras Healing and Day Spa. Along with Persian rugs and earth-toned walls, he's part of the award-winning spa's decorative strategy meant to ease clients' minds. Client peace of mind is one of the highest priorities of Chakras' staff, which is composed entirely of veteran providers. They believe Chakras' exclusive use of high-end products and reliably comfortable ambiance are the two chief factors that attract clientele. For example, while treatment rooms at some other spas have sterile, clinical-looking furnishings or are haunted by ghosts, Chakras' treatment rooms sport hardwood floors, ornate wall hangings and drapes, and soft lighting.
Chakras Healing and Day Spa also offers a large array of spa services including manicures and pedicures, massage treatments, facials, and body wraps. Those looking to combine treatments may opt for one of the spa packages.
78% of 637 customers recommend
“It was a great experience...”
“Appointment started right on time. Facial was good, however I upgraded to a "better" one. Skin feels clean and fresh. Massage was good I would say 7.5 out of 10....”
“Appointment started right on time. Facial was good, however I upgraded to a "better" one. Skin feels clean and fresh. Massage was good I would say 7.5 out of 10. Relaxing and lady didn't talk thru it. I would go here again. ”
“The Swedish massage and exfoliation of hands and feet is heavenly. The best massage I've ever had.”
198 Cirby Way
Roseville, California 95678