- $20 for one ticket to Gorilla Tango Theatre's Don't Blink: A Doctor Who Burlesque or A Nude Hope: A Star Wars Burlesque (up to a $35 value)
- When: Fridays and Saturdays at 9 p.m., from November 1 through December 28
- Where: Gorilla Tango Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Don't Blink: A Doctor Who Burlesque
This sultry sci-fi parody opens with the time-traveling Doctor and his companion Cort caught in a rough TARDIS ride—and when they step out of the device, the Doctor has been transformed into a woman. As the gender-bending duo embarks on a titillating and humorous journey of self-discovery, they cross paths with Dalek dames, curvaceous Cyberwomen, and a nude Ood or two.
A Nude Hope: A Star Wars Burlesque
A Nude Hope is set long time ago in a location far, far away—a discotheque circa 1977. Luke Skywalker is a bored, frustrated farmer who embarks on a journey to rescue the lovely Princess Leia from the sadomasochistic villain Darth Vader. Under the guidance of a surprisingly provocative Obi-Wan-Kenobi, he sets out with a she-hunk named Han Solo and her perpetually pantsless Wookie companion. While drama unfolds and garments fly off, the show parodies the era's bad haircuts and cheap special effects.
Gorilla Tango Theatre
1919 N Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60647