Baseball players have all sorts of superstitions, such as carrying a lucky charm or throwing salt at the third-base umpire. Enjoy the season with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim take on the Minnesota Twins
- When: Tuesday, July 23, at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: Two hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Includes a giveaway for a Surfing Rally Monkey Plush
- $12 for view all-star seating in sections 508–510 or 531–533 (a $21.50 value)
- $20 right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 (a $31.25 value)
- $26 of field box seating in sections 102–103 or 132–135 (a $41.50 value)
- $30 for lower-view MVP seating in sections 411–426 (a $46.50 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
The Angels look to defend their home turf with the steadfast offensive firepower that has been their calling card in 2013. Through the first three months of the season, Los Angeles has planted itself amongst baseball’s top teams in slugging percentage and batting average. That knack for crossing home plate was never more apparent than during a June 25 outburst against the Detroit Tigers, where the Angels scored a season-high 14 runs.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The Angels first brought their brand of baseball to the West Coast in 1961. During the club's first four decades, it experienced patches of success—a trend that changed in 2000, when a new manager took the reins. Since his arrival, he has spearheaded six playoff appearances, including the Angels' first World Series title in 2002. Today, the team's consistent play unfolds inside Angels Stadium of Anaheim, a 45,000-seat facility that features terraced bullpens, a towering right-field wall, and an artificial-rock structure above left-centerfield. Though artificial, the structure serves a true purpose as the launching point for the stadium's famous fireworks—sky-high explosions that let the world know that an Angel has either hit a home run or received the wings for his bee costume.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Good times at the ballpark.”
“I'm happy! Thenk you! ”
Angel Stadium of Anaheim
2000 East Gene Autry Way
Anaheim, California 92806