- One G-Pass to see Los Lobos Disconnected: 40th Anniversary Tour
- When: Wednesday, December 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $17 for balcony section (up to $34.95 value)
- $22 for orchestra or mezzanine section (up to $45.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Los Lobos performing “Evangeline” at the Bing Lounge in 2011
* Years that Los Lobos has been together, plus π: 43.1415926535… * Laymen’s introduction to Los Lobos: their 1987 cover of “La Bamba” * Number of Grammy Awards won: three * Latest Los Lobos album: 2010’s Tin Can Trust, which earned a Grammy nomination for “Best Americana Album” * What Los Lobos was doing in 2012: touring with Neil Young and Crazy Horse * Most offbeat collaboration: performing “Elmo and the Lavender Moon” with Elmo on Sesame Street
####Bergen Performing Arts Center In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.
Bergen Performing Arts Center
30 N Van Brunt St.
Englewood, NJ 07631