Learning a foreign language challenges the intellect, enriches the spirit, and allows you to call the Norwegian royal family to tell them they are a ridiculous concept. Dial into dialects with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for a two-week (two 90-minute classes total) language course in Spanish, English, or Portuguese (a $66 value)
- $62 for a four-week (four 90-minute classes total) language course in Spanish, English, or Portuguese (a $132 value)
During conversational sessions, students interact with each other and the instructor while using basic listening, oral, and grammatical skills gleaned through tutorials and provided handouts. An optional monthly dinner outing to a local restaurant furthers students' grasps on the language. An optional class book is also available for $15. Courses begin on the following dates, with other courses to be scheduled:
- Spanish for beginners: June 4 and 26 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Spanish for intermediates: June 5 and 26 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- English for beginners: June 7 and 28 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- English for intermediates: June 7 or 28 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Portuguese for beginners: June 7 or 28 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Gonzales School of Languages
For more than 40 years, Gonzales School of Languages has unraveled an array of tongues with group and private language lessons for all ages, taught by native speakers. The staff of instructors gets novice linguists started on their paths to becoming master polyglots during interactive classes, sharing their own anecdotes and experiences while instilling knowledge of the target language's culture. Small-group classes allow for a variety of basic communications among students and their instructors, and the one-on-one nature of private courses provides a tailored experience for advanced students who are tired of practicing by shouting into caves.
7500 San Felipe St.
Houston, Texas 77063