All it takes to become a magician is hard work, cunning misdirection, and four identical twins. Suspend your disbelief with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Illusions
- When: Saturdays through Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Where: Starlite Theatre at the Riviera Hotel
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for general-admission section (the blue area) (up to a $75.70 value)
- $39 for preferred section (the yellow area) (up to a $98.70 value)
- $49 for VIP section (the silver area) (up to a $122.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Valid for additional 4 p.m. performances which are available from April 16 until April 20, and additional 9:30 p.m. performances are available from April 21 until April 23.
Illusions, which stars magician Jan Rouven, draws gasps from wide-eyed audiences with trickery and dangerous stunts that earned the production the top spot on Pocket Vegas’s Vegas Top 10 Shows and Rouven the reader's pick for "Best Magician" in the Las Vegas Review Journal. A playlist of current songs, including Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Katy Perry's "E.T.," pulses throughout the theater as Rouven and his five glamorous assistants perform jaw-dropping feats, such as escaping a water tank while handcuffed and chained to a light-sleeping shark. The illusionists also raise heart rates with stunts that call for audience participation, such as the hand stab, a Russian roulette-inspired game that requires a sharp knife and nerves of steel.