Before battle, samurai warriors gently exfoliated and deeply cleansed their pores so they could slay foes with one sexy glance. Become an aesthetic warrior with this Groupon.
$89 for Spa Package (Up to $220 Value)
- One 60-minute Swedish massage with aromatherapy; clients can choose from the following holiday scents and skin-smoothening solutions:
- Warm sugar cookies infused with Tahitian vanilla leaves and nourished by cashmere and silk proteins
- Vanilla crème and spiced pumpkin with Tahitian vanilla body butter
- White-chocolate candy cane with peppermint hydration and shea butter with vitamin E
- One facial; clients can choose from a brightening facial that works to correct complexions and reduce pigmentation, or an age-defying facial, which reduces wrinkles and improves elasticity with DNA-repairing enzymes and intensive hydrators.
- A cup of tea
- 10% off all Kalologie Lab products such as cleansers, eye creams, and moisturizers<p>
Kalologie, a beauty franchise with headquarters in Arizona, won a spot on Elle magazine's 2008 list of Top 10 Beauty Boutiques for the dedication of its dermatological team and selection of spa treatments. A line of lab-engineered skincare products targets skin issues such as acne, wrinkles, or hyperpigmentation. Registered nurses fight wrinkles with injections of Botox or Juvederm. Facial treatments range from peels that accelerate exfoliation with lactic, salicylic, and glycolic acids to men's facials that bolster handsome looks with antioxidant-enriched masks. A registered nurse counters unwanted hair with the StarLux laser system by Palomar, effective on nearly all hair and skin types.
What some people are buzzing about:
93% of 165 customers recommend
“Very friendly, clean, professional :)”
“GREAT FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE”
“VERY NICE, FRIENDLY AND COMPETENT”