A tortilla makes a handy mousepad, an acceptable patch for stiff denim jeans, and, if you draw a face on it, an ideal companion on fishing trips. But there are many other uses for it, as today's Groupon proves.
$10 for $20 worth of Mexican fare, plus, two drinks (up to a $23 value)
- Choose from dishes, such as:
- Build-your-own tacos, burritos, and quesadillas ($6.95+)
- Red Hot Acapulco burrito ($7.45)
- San Juan salad with crispy tortilla shell ($6.95)
- Choice of small soda or bottled water ($1.50 each)
- See the full menu here
Salsa Fresca Mexican Grill
Salsa Fresca Mexican Grill emphasizes freshness in each taco, burrito, and quesadilla, filling dishes with locally sourced ingredients and house-made salsas that range from mild sweet chipotle to hot fire-roasted jalapeño and tomato dip. A smattering of wood-topped tables populate the crimson- and cream-hued eatery. The eco-conscious business packs up patrons' leftovers in compostable corn based to-go containers, and the delivery person carts food in a banana-yellow Smart car.