Iron furnaces were a necessity in 19th-century England, when cold fronts came unexpectedly from the north and everyone was a blacksmith. Fine-tune your forge with this Groupon.
- $50 for a winter furnace tuneup (a $105 value)<p>
Technicians perform the following jobs as part of the tuneup:
- Check pilot and burner assembly
- Inspect heat exchanger for rust and cracks
- Check blower section
- Check all safety devices and temperature limits
- Test for carbon monoxide leakage
- Check filter (replacement available for $10 additional cost)
- Oil all motors and bearings (where applicable)
- Inspect flue pipe and report deficiencies
- Check flame for proper primary air
- Check temperature at supply and return air inlets/outlets<p>
Stuart HVAC's technicians renovate the behind-the-scenes systems that keep homes comfortable. They install and repair furnaces and air conditioners, remaining on-call 24 hours a day in case the heat stops working or the vents start echoing with maniacal laughter. The team gets its name from founder Stuart Gregor, whose 25 years of industry experience ensure customers that they're in good hands.