Like the framework of a mighty skyscraper, the core helps humans hold up the weight of the sky. Stay firm against the firmament with today's Groupon to Studio Adrienne. Choose between the following options:
- For $50, you get a Pilates-class package (up to a $150 total value). The package includes one of the following options:
- Three group reformer classes (a $75 value)
- Three group mat classes (a $60 value)
- Two group reformer classes (a $50 value)
- One group mat class (a $20 value)
- One private Pilates lesson (an $80 value)
- For $125, you get five private Pilates lessons (a $385 value).
Studio Adrienne's private instruction and group classes forge cast-iron cores and slender limbs in students of all skill levels by adhering to the classic Pilates method on both mats and machines. Intent on providing personalized attention, instructors cap group sessions at six students or two fitness-minded octopi, ensuring each attendee maintains proper alignment and form for the best muscle-toning results.
Reformer classes engage lithe musculature with the spring-loaded resistance of Gratz apparatuses, and mat classes ease attendees atop special Pilates mats for a regimen of exercises that strengthens the body's abdominal powerhouse and bellybutton-induced levitation abilities. For a more focused workout that addresses individual goals, private sessions can develop proper Pilates form, bolstering strength and flexibility and accommodating any physical limitations or irrational stretch-pant phobias.
84% of 19 customers recommend
1975 SW 1st Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97201