Unlike a sand witch, a sandwich doesn't have the power to turn men into sand and sand into poisoned glass. Let a sandwich cast a devastating spell on hunger pains with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $9.50 for two vouchers, each good for one large sub (a $19 value)
- $19 for four vouchers, each good for one large sub (a $38 value)
- $67 for catered, boxed lunches for 10 people (a $135 value)
- $134 for catered, boxed lunches for 20 people (a $270 value)
- Click to view subs and boxed lunches.
The Buffalo Deli
Kathleen Hagerty graduated with honors from the prestigious Culinary Institute of America and headed out west to Seattle, but she never forgot where she came from: Buffalo, NY. In 1999, she opened The Buffalo Deli to serve up premium Boars Head brand meats on carefully curated sandwiches. Boar's Head happens to be headquartered in Buffalo, so that's just another nod to her hometown. Like the man-made stilts on which Seattle sits, Hagerty believes in supporting her community. Her efforts at The Buffalo Deli have benefited not only local taste buds, but nonprofits and local fire and police stations as well.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“excellent service and excellent quality meats and vegis and bread - good take-out place”
“Try the roast beef sandwich.....YUMMY!!!”
“very good food”