Kayaking is a workout that surrounds you with nature, like chopping down a tree or escaping from a coffin. Look alive with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $60 for a two-hour Hobie Adventure Island Mirage-series sailing-kayak rental for two ($120 value)
- $110 for a four-hour Hobie Adventure Island Mirage-series sailing-kayak rental for two ($220 value)
- $45 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage-series kayak with a sail rental for two ($90 value)
- $75 for a four-hour Hobie Mirage-series kayak with a sail rental for two ($150 value)
- $35 for a two-hour standup-paddleboard rental for two ($70 value)
Mirage-series kayaks use an under-boat fin system to skim throughthe water, letting boaters use their legs rather than arms to propel their kayak. All kayak options are also sail powered, and Adventure Island boats include stabilizing amas. Standup-paddleboards provide a wide base for patrons to stand while atop the depths of the sea.
Three Belles Marina
The blue waters lap gently at the fleet of boats docked in the certified clean Three Belles Marina. After the crews arrive, the sailboats and motorboats are ready to set out on the nearby protected cove. When the sailors arrive, they can find a certified mechanic seven days a week and take a dip in a sunny swimming pool because Three Belles Marina strives to offer all-encompassing onsite services and amenities.
113 Oswegatchie Hills Rd.
Niantic, Connecticut 06357