Establishing a regular exercise routine is a great way to show your body you care and is much less painful than swallowing a greeting card. Celebrate fitness with this Groupon.
$39 for 16 Fitness Classes ($80 Value)
The following classes are available:
- Kettlebells (Monday and Wednesday 6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.)
- Train Your Inner Athlete (Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 a.m.–6:30 a.m.)
- BarSculpt (Tuesday 5:45 p.m.–6:40 p.m.; Wednesday 6 a.m.–6:55 a.m.; Thursday 9:30 a.m.–10:25 a.m.)
- Boot Camp (Tuesday and Thursday 7 p.m.–8 p.m.)
- Turbo Kick (Thursday 6 p.m.–6:45 p.m.)
- Core Power (Saturday 8 a.m.–9 a.m.)
- Early Bird Beginners Fitness (Saturday 7 a.m.–7:45 a.m.)
- Zumba (Tuesday and Thursday 5:45 p.m.–6:45 p.m.)
Westbrook Community Center
Westbrook Community Center’s activities mirror the diversity of the people they serve. Adult-enrichment classes bring together crafty and inquisitive minds, teaching participants to knit mittens, take digital photographs, or understand veteran burial benefits. Youth programs center around hands-on exploration and movement. In Rock Star Cooking for Kids, locally renowned chef Josh Gelston teaches elementary-aged pupils how to cook a meal that doesn’t involve yarn and Skittles. Yoga, belly dancing, and swimming round out a long list of sports and fitness classes that serve participants of all ages. The calendar keeps track of the seasonally changing athletic, artistic, and educational opportunities.