Watching sports away from home greatly reduces your likelihood of spilling hot sauce on the carpet or disowning the family dog because of its resemblance to the opposing team’s mascot. Safeguard Spot with today’s Groupon to Wings Firehouse in Berwyn, soon to be Wings Firehouse/Los Chiles. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a pub-fare meal for two (a $44.97 value) that includes the following:
- 12 boneless or traditional jumbo wings (up to a $10.99 value)
- Two salads, wraps, sandwiches, or sliders (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Four beers (up to a $5 value each)
- For $33, you get a pub-fare meal for four (a $87.95 value) that includes the following:
- 24 boneless or traditional jumbo wings (up to a $19.99 value)
- Four salads, wraps, sandwiches, or sliders (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Eight beers (up to a $5 value each)
Wings Firehouse fuses athletics and pub grub into a sports-themed haven replete with stacked sandwiches, crispy salads, and chicken wings smothered in 15 types of sauces. Traditional and boneless wings sport saucy overcoats such as sweet and spicy mango pecosita, tangy barbecue, or super-hot 911 sauce. Layers of grilled chicken, ham, bacon, and mozzarella and cheddar cheese test the girders of the quadruple-decker club, and the veggie sandwich keeps things simple with sumptuous vegetables and guacamole. Crisp curly fries accompany sandwiches, and the caesar salad derives its crunch from croutons layered with parmesan cheese. Thick frothy sips of beer send bubbly rapids through mouths, clearing space like an avaricious lumberjack in a rainforest.
Exposed brick and high ceilings create an industrial aesthetic where sports fans can congregate below dangling blue lights to cheer for their team or compose strongly worded letters to their local meteorologist during rain delays. On Friday and Saturday nights, DJs spin tunes, and patrons take the mic during Sunday karaoke.