About this Business
- HoursSun-Wed4:00 PM - 9:00 PMThu11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFri-Sat11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
From Our Editors
Romancing the Pan will be hosting a live cooking show with Chef Sandy. Guests will be taught innovative recipes and classic dishes that go back to Chef Sandy’s Italian roots. Guests will also enjoy a 3-course dining experience beginning with a French cheese fondue and ending with Swiss chocolate fondue. Guests will experience a fun and unique cooking show while learning how to make these recipes at home.
Melted blends of seasoned artisanal cheeses come with gourmet breads baked in-house along with fresh, locally sourced fruits and vegetables.
- Classic: A trio of cheeses—monterey jack, gruyère, and Vermont sharp cheddar—is flavored with local beer, mustard, and garlic.
- Goat cheese and maple: Creamy goat cheese from Westfield Farm is combined with monterey jack and gruyère cheeses along with white wine, rye whiskey, and pure maple syrup from Vermont.
- Southwest: Melted monterey jack, manchego, and Vermont sharp cheddar are mixed with Corona lager, chipotle peppers, cilantro, lime, scallions, and salsa for a Southwest-inspired option.
Dessert fondues are served with seasonal fruits, marshmallows, sponge cake, and pretzels for dipping.
- Chocolate Heaven: Chocolate-lovers can rejoice with this chocolatey mixture of semi-sweet chocolate, cream, and amaretto.
- Black and White: Semisweet chocolate and white chocolate are blended with Kahlúa, vanilla, and cream for a dessert that promises the best of both worlds.
- Eggnog: For a holiday-inspired chocolate fondue, try this sweet combination of white chocolate, eggnog, and spiced rum.
- TBD: Thai basil, Flor de Caña lite rum, ginger root, and fresh lime is used to create this refreshing, Asian-inspired cocktail.
- Not So Old-Fashioned: A sophisticated take on a classic, this libation is made with Woodford Reserve bourbon, saffron, coriander, chili thread, and aromatics.
- The Nitro Mule: This high-tech take on the Moscow Mule blends Deep Eddy vodka with clarified lime and spicy ginger beer all frozen into a sorbet that trades ice for liquid nitrogen.