While seated next to windows that overlook the airport runways, guests dig into racks of lamb, new york strips, scallops, and stone crab
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $50 worth of steak, seafood, and drinks for dinner for two
- See the dinner menu here.
About 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant
"Here comes the airplane!" It's a popular phrase people use while feeding babies, but at the 94th Aero Squadron, it's true for all diners. That's because the restaurant is neighbors with the Miami International Airport, allowing diners to watch planes land and take off right outside the windows. There are even headphones for those who want the chance to listen to air-traffic ground control.
While they gaze at the planes—and the cargo trains that also rattle past the windows—diners devour steak and seafood. Here are a few dishes to consider when flying by:
- Lunch: Romano chicken sandwich topped with mozzarella and proscuitto and finished with balsamic vinaigrette
- Dinner (starter): Sauteed shrimp Guadalajara served on a bed of fried plantains and guacamole and garnished with pico de gallo
- Dinner (entree): USDA Choice filet mignon crowned with onion straws and served alongside sauteed mushrooms