Dinner for Two. Includes:
- One appetizer or salad (up to $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to $32 value)
- One dessert (up to $6 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $16 value)
Dinner for Four. Includes:
- Two appetizers or salads (up to $30 value)
- Four entrees (up to $64 value)
- Two desserts (up to $12 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to $40 value)
$25 Gift Card
The chefs at Cafe Bengodi in Beacon Hill don't rely on hyper-modern recipe twists or pretentious deconstructions to make their food stand out. Rather, they embrace the rustic and simple flavors of the Old World, crafting Italian pastas and risottos that have stood the test of time. They even prepare polenta—a grilled Italian cornmeal porridge that harkens back thousands of years—using fresh ingredients ranging from prosciutto and mascarpone to lamb ragu and roasted eggplant. For dessert, they continue to transport taste buds to the trattorias and ristorantes of the Italian countryside with homemade tiramisu and cheesecake.
This focus on authenticity extends to the beverages, too. In fact, as the drink list features the likes of imported Italian beer, red wines, and espresso, the only thing that could make it any more genuinely Italian is if it were printed on a boot-shaped menu. The open, pleasantly minimalist space of the Beacon Hill location also reflects the neighborhood eatery's commitment to simplicity, keeping the focus purely on food and fellowship.