What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $38 for a one-hour escape-room visit for 2 ($60 value)
- $64 for a one-hour escape-room visit for 4 ($120 value)
- $149 for a private escape-room rental for up to 10 ($300 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online appointment required 24 hours in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Not valid for corporate team building opportunities.Excludes Nana's Study. Additional $1.75 per ticket service fee required. May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Catch-22 Escape Rooms
A lot can be accomplished in 60 minutes. You can watch two sitcoms, take a yoga class, or severely undercook a 20-pound turkey. Or you can prove your intellectual mettle and expert teamwork skills. If the latter option sounds appealing, then Catch-22 Escape Rooms is the place for you. Here, small groups are locked in a themed room, where they must solve puzzles and find clues to escape in under an hour. Read on to learn about a couple of the scenarios that are offered:
- Corrupt Candidate: You're part of the campaign staff working to help Robin U. Blinde win the upcoming mayoral election. There's only one problem: the candidate's campaign funds go missing, and you're the prime suspect. Can you clear your name and prove that Mr. Blinde is the real crook?
- The Janitor: The custodian at the facility where you work is acting a bit odd. Actually, he's acting downright creepy. Your task is to investigate his supply room and figure out what, if anything, he's plotting.