Tasting room visitors may have a great time tasting various kinds of locally-produced wine
What You'll Get
Cork It Again invites you to enjoy sipping wine in a convenient and cozy environment. Their wines are locally sourced, and offer a unique mix of traditional favorites, as well as rare local and international varietals. You are welcome to taste, enjoy a glass, and also purchase by the bottle.
The shop is conveniently located in downtown Davis and is easily accessible to the university, as well as many local hotels and neighborhoods. No appointment is necessary. Hours of operation are Wednesday through Saturday from 1pm-8pm.
- What’s included: 4-6 tastings per person depending on the selection
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Hours of operation: Wednesday–Saturday, from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The Fine Print
About Cork It Again
Cork It Again is a tasting room and lounge located in downtown Davis, CA. At Cork It Again, customers may sample different kinds of locally-sourced white, red, and rosé wine in a casual atmosphere. Some of the wines available at the premises include:
- Fume Blanc: fresh, crisp white wine with a tint of guava, nectarine, and Asian pear
- Granada Rosé: ripe, fruity rosé wine produced in Acampo, CA
- Trincadeira: red wine with a note of plum and berry fruits