Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a one-month individual Peak membership or Peak Plus family membership($88.95 value)
- $79 for a three-month individual Peak membership or Peak Plus family membership ($188.85 value)
Individual Peak Membership
- Use of all equipment
- One personal-training session
- Group-fitness programs, including Zumba, yoga, Bosu, boot camp, and Cardio Tai Box
- Unlimited tanning
- Unlimited guest privileges
- Use of other Crunch franchise clubs
Peak Plus Family Membership
- Valid for two adults and two young people (aged 14–22) who live in the same household
- Includes everything listed in the above individual membership
Though now spread over the United States with 83 locations, Crunch gym started in a basement-level aerobics studio in New York City. Despite the humble location, the gym's founders aspired to foster a workout environment that would keep members exercising through entertainment and not shouting from drill-sergeant-like trainers. Their idea was to host fitness classes with offbeat touches, including hip-hop aerobics featuring a live rapper and coed action wrestling.
Twenty five years later, Crunch gyms' fitness classes still stray from the beaten path. Body Web with TRX sessions suspend members from a pillar, where they complete gravity-defying maneuvers with help from strong resistance ropes. In Bosu Bootcamp, every exercise is completed on an apparatus that is part balance ball, part core board, and fully endorsed by circus seals nationwide.