What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Italian fresh food for two
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian fresh food for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other specials. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for wine or beer. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About D'Oro Caffe & Market
D'Oro Caffe & Market pairs fresh Italian food with wines from around the world. Inside this quaint 3rd Avenue eatery, you'll discover the menu has something for all appetites, whether you're looking for a light snack or a hearty meal. Here are a few of the café's popular dishes to consider when you stop by:
- Tapa: The carpaccio di salmon makes for a fresh, light snack, topping thin slices of smoked salmon with lemon juice, fennel, and a dijon honey mustard sauce
- Salad: The quinoa giulia salad is also on the light side. It's studded with grilled chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, and olives—finished with a lemon dressing.
- Panini: A D'Oro specialty, the pietro panini fills up bellies with turkey, tomatoes, fontina cheese, and pesto sauce.
- Pasta: The lasagna bolognese is as hearty as it gets thanks to layers of beef, parmesan cheese, and tomato sauce.