All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $8.25 for $15 worth of lunch for two
- $15.50 for $30 worth of lunch for four
- $16.50 for $30 worth of dinner for two
- $31.50 for $60 worth of dinner for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in and carryout. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tuscany at Des Moines Creek
Located near downtown's waterfront, Tuscany at Des Moines Creek has been serving Italian and Greek fare since 1990. Although the cozy diner is best known for its award-winning pies, there are plenty of other tasty dishes to try. Read on to learn about a few.
- Alaskan halibut: a tender fillet oven-poached with lemon, dill, and wine or grilled with herb butter
- Gyros (Lamb Or Chicken) served with potatoes or rice, sauteed veggies, pita bread and soup or Greek salad
- Chicken fettuccine: fettuccine pasta baked with grilled chicken and creamy Alfredo sauce