What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Reviews||Things Stronger Skin Can Withstand_|
Today’s Groupon lets you choose between two premium facials for only $60 (a $160 value) at GemVie MediSpa. Located at 24 E. 36th St. in Midtown, GemVie is your safe harbor for relaxation and rejuvenation in an increasingly stressful and demanding world. What better way to unwind than with a premium facial designed to relieve tension and make you look beautiful? At GemVie, expertly trained estheticians will help you decide which facial is right for you.
Once your skin is shining as brightly as the promise of Ellis Island to famished turn-of-the-century immigrants, unwind further in the relaxation room or linger over gourmet coffee or juices on the garden terrace.
Medical Spa Report called GemVie “a spa treasure for those looking to escape the area’s hustle and bustle” and praised its “charming garden terrace.” Who can argue with a publication that specifically reviews spas?
Not Citysearchers. They just love GemVie, giving it a perfect five stars. Here’s what they’re saying:
- The staff is very attentive and professional, they really know what are they doing! My facial was the best ever(so was my girlfriend’s), i found out so many new things about my skin! And the place… I never thought that you can feel so relaxed and far away from every day problems in the heart of Manhattan. The best surprise was that they have beautiful lounge area and even outdoor patio, which is gorgeous. We had so much fun! Highly recommend for any occasion! – sophia_prutsky
- I came a little earlier than i was supposed too, receptionist put me in a lounge room (which is very cozy and it smelled so good in there) i had herbal tea and started to relax even before my treatment. When the time came Ilona came and took me in the room and started my facial. She is very professional , she explained me everything she was doing and why she was using certain product on my skin. It was very helpful i learned a lot about everyday skin care routine. – Anna1983
- I live in the neighborhood and decided to check out this spa . I came in for a facial and was very satisfied. This was by far the best facial I have ever got.(and I had many).I have a very problematic skin and was recommended to get the medical facial. The results were amassing. – veronika23
Things Stronger Skin Can Withstand
- Shirtless motorcycle falls
- Carny bites
- Torrential rains
- Attempts to pierce
- Ink from the pen of someone trying to enlist you in the Pen Fifteen Club
- Pain, when you spill acid all over yourself
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 3, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit two per person May purchase multiple as gifts Must schedule appointment & mention Groupon Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GemVie MediSpa
Led by a board-certified physician, GemVie MediSpa's staff has developed a wide range of services that combine medical technology with cosmetics to beautify clients. Specialists harness the power of skincare products from brands such as Yon-Ka to rejuvenate complexions, laser light energy to permanently zap off unwanted hairs, and vacuum-massage systems to knead away cellulite. The med spa further enhances its skincare treatments with a handful of complimentary services, including a customized consultation, digital skin analysis, and barrage of butterfly kisses from the staff.