- One G-Pass to a Charlotte Checkers minor league hockey game
- Where: Time Warner Cable Arena
- Doors time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game and Seating Options
- $10 for one G-Pass for seating in rows L–EE of section 101–103 or 116–117 ($21.40 value)
- $18 for one G-Pass for seating in rows C–S of section 105–106 and 113–114 ($41.30 value)
Choose between the following games:
- Against the Lake Erie Monsters on Sunday, March 16, at 1:30 p.m.
- Against the San Antonio Rampage on Friday, March 21, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
Eight teams from the Western Conference and eight teams from the Eastern Conference will earn a ticket to the AHL playoffs in April, and Charlotte Checkers have their sights set on becoming one of those teams. Tough work lies ahead for team-leading goal scorer Zach Boychuk, goalie John Muse, and the gang, who will need a stellar season-ending run if they’re to fight their way back into the postseason. Victories over the Lake Erie Monsters and especially the San Antonio Rampage could prove integral for things going the Checkers’ way over the season’s home stretch.
Though Charlotte Checkers history dates back nearly a half-century, today's Checkers made their AHL debut just recently in 2010. As the AHL affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes, the team breeds young talent capable of performing in a professional environment while withstanding gale-force winds. Fans at Bojangles’ Coliseum lend their support by drawing up backwards plays on the fogged-up glass, and mascot Chubby entertains the crowd by dancing and riding four-wheelers on the ice at intermission.